Sellercloud lets users create filtered searches and save them as Saved Views in Delta or Saved Searches in Alpha. The difference is that in Delta you can also customize the grid columns.
In this article, you’ll learn how to create and manage your filtered searches as well as customize the grid columns.
Create a Saved View
Users can filter and save searches on different pages, including Catalog, Inventory, FBA Shipments, Orders, and Purchasing.
To create a Saved View:
- Go to the category you want to manage > Select a default or custom filter to narrow your search > click Search.
- Click Save View to save your search > Name your search in the pop-up window that will appear > Save.
- You can access your saved views by selecting them from the Saved Views dropdown. Note that you can also view summarized data of your existing saved views on the Home page under the Saved Views panel.
Copy an Existing Saved Search
You can copy a saved search from one user to another. To copy a saved search, do the following:
- After you have created a saved search, click the vertical ellipsis and select Manage Saved Views.
- Click Copy Saved View to Another User. You must be either a Client Admin or be assigned to the role of Copy Saved Searches.
- Select a user and click Copy.
Customize Grid Columns
To organize your searches more conveniently, you can customize the columns in the grid before or after customizing your search filters.
- Click the vertical ellipsis in the upper-right corner > Customize Columns.
- Rearrange or add columns in the grid > Apply.
Sellercloud allows users to filter and save searches to facilitate search processes. In this article, you’ll learn how to save and manage searches and create customized saved searches and grid columns.
Types of saved searches
Users can filter and save searches on different pages, such as Manage Inventory, Manage Warehouses, Manage Orders, Manage Queued Jobs, among others.
To save a search:
- Navigate to the category you want to manage > Execute a search. Note that you can use the Advanced Search field. > Search.
- In the Select Action drop down, Save Search As > Go.
- Name your search > Save. You also can save your searches to the dashboard for easier access. Note that the Client Setting Show saved searches on dashboard must be enabled.
- You can access your saved searches by selecting Saved Searches in the category of interest.
- Alternatively, you can manage your saved searches and copy a saved search from one user to another by pressing Copy from other user. To do that, you must be either a Client Admin or be assigned to the role of Copy Saved Searches.